A Will is perhaps the most important legal document you make during your lifetime. This is because it sets out what you would like to happen to your property and possessions after you die. Tierneys Solicitors are expert Will Writing Solicitors.
If you die and don’t make a Will, then your estate may not necessarily benefit those that you had intended. We think that virtually everyone would benefit from having a will.
You should think about writing a Will:
- If you have others who are financially dependent on you
- If you have young children
- If you cohabit with your partner but are not married or in a civil partnership
- If you own and run your own business
- If you have recently separated or divorced
- If you want to make provision for someone who is not a member of your family